Testing as a service
Our material testing and inspection resources are made available also in the form of testing as a service (TaaS). Listed below are the main testing procedures you can access to obtain standard and custom test results for a wide range of materials.
Available testing resources
- Gear tests on our MTP-5 testing device
- Ideal for plastic gears
- Active torque and speed control
- Active sample- temperature control
- Torque: 0.2 — 5 Nm
- Running speed: 100 — 2800 rpm
- Sample temperature: ambient — 120 °C
Tensile and bending testing
- ISO 527 compatible tensile tests
- ISO 178 compatible bending tests
- Temperature control: ambient — 100 °C
- Head displacement speed up to 500 mm/min
- ISO 6721 compatible
- Determination of dynamic storage and loss moduli
- Master curve construction
- "Hot disk" thermal analysis method
- Determination of volumetric heat capacity
- Thermal conductivity evaluation
Damage mode analysis
- Digital microscope inspection
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) imaging
- Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy (EDS
- Elemental mapping
- Reciprocating cylinder-on-flat tests
- Pin-on-disc tests
- Coefficient-of-friction and wear characterization
Select the required test configuration, chosen material or material pair, specifications, test results and preorder you tests.
Can't find the necessary test configuration?
We will find the right solution for you requirements.